Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy New Catalogue Year!

I am always ready to celebrate something! A sunny day after rain! A birthday, a new baby, the postman at the door, getting all your homework done, any excuse and Today is ....
The Stampin' Up New year, NEW Catalogue is out day!
It is a big day for the stamper, crafter, scrapbooker in my home - she has her own little chocolate and coffee party with an Idea Book and Catalogue balanced on her knee with pen, calculator and wish-list poised to order her favourite stamps and accessories.
Because at mid day I can put in my first order of the stampin' up year and then wait patiently for the courier to bring me presents!!!
How good is that...?
"What's to celebrate?" you ask. There are the new In Colors, stamp sets, accessories, ribbon... ! Did I mention that all new stamp sets are die cut (means you don't have to cut the rubber out with scissors) and I am so looking forward to sharing the new products with you at the Launch night on 9th April, I still have some places left at my table....
Can't wait that long? Click here to see the new catalogue online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: