Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Fun and Elegant bra card

Simple but effective and very easy to make - this is what we made here, last Friday at my place. Two punches to cut out the bra and lace, ribbon for the straps and a half pearl for the centre bling. I have a bra like this purple one but I'd love it with baroque swirls on it.
And on the inside I popped up the greeting on a bit of folded card using the flower from the new stampset three little words and the stem sayings "Happy birthday". My little princess loves the bra cards ... too.


Materials:
Stampset: baroque motifs
Vanila, elegant eggplant and orchid opulence cardstock.
Elegant eggplant ink.
Elegant eggplant grosgrain ribbon.
Punches: 2" circle and scallop circle.
Half pearl, rhinestone, or diamante to decorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: