Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes in an urban garden!

Third in the Urban garden, pocket silhouette, bloom collection is: Thanks so much.
The six square punched pieces are from the Urban garden designer series paper pack, punched out with the smaller of the square punches. The colours are Baja breeze, Not quite Navy, going grey, and craft.
My cardstock is sahara Sand and Not quite Navy .
I have inked the Pocket silhouette flower and words in Not quite navy and stamped directly onto the sahara sand cardstock.
The bottom edge of the card was punched with the Eyelet border punch. I find this punch easier to use even than the scallop edge punch, it lines up beautifully and makes a very elegant edge.
I am enjoying the clean simple look of these cards ...
Ok, it is Easter, and I promised to play with my family during the long weekend. I am on egg duty which means each time my daughter goes outside or is well behaved for a few hours I put another small egg (0r two) into her easter egg box. She is only six and hasn't cottoned on to how the Easter bunny (or chicken) keeps putting the eggs into the box. I said I left the upstairs window open for him to get in when ever she is behaving beautifully. It is a lot more fun than giving her the whole packet of eggs in one go.
Ok, I promise to come back, with some pictures of our Idea Book and catalogue launch party, in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' this colour combo! Looking forward to meeting you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card ... it's a great way to show off the gorgeous paper!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: