Monday, March 23, 2009

Waratah Bloom!

I can't wait any longer, we only have 8 days left of the old catalogue (2008-09 Idea book and Catalogue) and the current summer mini. I am expecting delivery of the new 2009-10 IB&C's this week or atleast my free demonstator's copy.
If you are coming to the catalogue launch on Thursday, 9th of April at 7.30pm you will get your very own free catalogue!
You will get to make three (3) projects with the new stampsets and in-colours!
Win prizes ... and have a fun night out !
Bring along a friend -you will both have the chance of winning a $50 gift voucher of products from the new Stampin' Up catalogue.
If you are not able to attend you can still grab a copy of the new catalogue - they're $10, (pick up from me) or $15 to be mailed out to you.
Or, host a workshop at your home and get a free catalogue, earn free stampsets and free products through sales.
Here is a sneak peak at one of the new stampsets using the in-colours from the new catalogue.
It is a very different stampset to what we have had before... a botanical style drawing of Australian flowers - it is one to try out your watercolouring and aquapainter techniques.


This one uses the in-colours: Riding hood red and tangerine Tango on the flower, with kiwi kiss and tangerine tango for the leaves.I've done the leaves on this one (above) with certainly celery to better match the Pacific point blue mount. And Gum blossoms ... I will have to have a look at a native plant book to see what colours they really should be. I dont think there are any gum trees flowering in my local area ... not mid summer at the moment. I am thinking these will be great for overseas relatives and friends, even those living in the bush or country Australia ? Or Australia day scrapbook pages ... the sentiment is from Fresh cuts (another new stampset available from 1st of April).









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: