Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Updated Retiring list:

The Retired List for 2009 grows by the day:
You can see the list of stamps and accessories that will be retiring on March 31st (or earlier if sold out) HERE on the Stampin' Up! Website.
At the moment I will continue to update on this page throughout March on what is sold out.
Here's the latest (Unavailable) list:
All the InColour reinkers
Earth Elements, Soft Subtles and Basic Eyelets
Mateys Map Jumbo Wheel
Flip Flops Standard Wheel
Best Friends Numbers
Gifts Galore Standard Wheel
Garden Annuals Standard Wheel
Confetti Simply Scrapbooking Kit
Leaf Prints Jumbo Wheel
Bundle of Joy
Short Order Numbers
Ahoy Matey
Bareback (getting low)
Best Friends Alphabet Lower (getting low)
Best friends Alphabet Upper (getting low)
If you wish to ask me a question or to order anything from the retired list just email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com or phone 02 4329 2999. Even if all seems lost and it is sold out ...we can hunt around and find a pre-loved set (in most cases).
Iwill be back later with my most recent card ... that I made last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: