Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Twinkle, twinkle, little star...Do you know how loved you are?

This idea sketch (layout) is from the Elite Challenges Sketch challenge 19.
I made it with lots of purples: almost amethyst, lavender lace, elegant eggplant
and a small scrap of white cardstock to stamp the baby star image on.
I made it last night at the Tuesday night get together (Hi !).
This is a very easy sketch to use. Only 3 layers (you have to love that).
A circle punch to punch out the Twinkle Twinkle sentiment, a stampset, plus ribbon and buttons. Materials:
Stampset: In the stars. (the baby safety pin is from the short and sweet stampset), I weakened, I wanted it to look a bit more baby-boyish ;)
Cardstock: Elegant eggplant, lavender lace, almost amethyst, whisper white.
Ink: Elegant eggplant, almost amethyst.
Assorted rich regal, soft subtle buttons.
Elegant eggplant ribbon, Dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: