Thursday, March 26, 2009

They've arrived ...

The long awaited day! My box of catalogues arrived and I have been stealing moments from when and where I can to go through each page and see what was new and what has been included and how it has been used with the new in-colours and
all those beautiful new ribbons, buttons, new designer series papers, border punches and clear rhinestone and silver filigree brads.
There are many new stamps in new styles that will inspire me to come up with a few different styles of cards and new ideas with punches and boxes and scrapbook pages.
The style watch pages at the front have some gorgous colour combination suggestions.
I've tried to give you a glimpse of the pocket silhouettes and ...
.... the fresh cuts stampset (I have featured in my cards here) And, above is just a peak for you to see the butterfly and new flower stamps and you know how happy I am that embrace life made it into the new catty ... and a favourite but definitley underused stamp (for me) is the heartfelt thanks. There are big bold flower stamps too.
So enough of the teasing! If you would like to play with the new tools, accessories, papers and stampsets contact me soon, to reserve your place at the Idea book and catalogue launch night.
When: 7.30pm on the 9th April,
Thats the Thursday before the Easter long weekend and the school holidays.
Where: The hall behind the Baptist church at Narara.
Email nerida_carter@hotmail.com
or phone me for more of the details or check my earlier posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: