Tuesday, March 03, 2009

An Elite Challenge : SC18 "You make me happy Fine lace ..."

I do love a challenge!
This Sketch challenge was just what I needed (an excuse to try out my new crimping tool).
The layout (sketch) is from page 17 of the 2008-09 Idea Book and Catalogue.
Thats why it is called an idea book every page has several sketch layouts and colour ideas to copy and share.
I used some of my current favourite colours: Old olive, Rose red and pumpkin pie. I am also using the gorgous Fine Lace background stamp (which is sadly retiring from the catalogue this month)... I have used the pumpkin and rose red markers to color the rubber stamp with ink so that I could just blend the colours on the petals.
Stampset: "Live your dream" and the words are from the "Boho background" stampset.
Tools: Crimper, mat pack (to make the dots in the corner of the card), Cutter kit (to distress the whisper white edges)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: