Monday, February 23, 2009

Wild Wasabi Dreams

This is a bookmark card that I made with a group of ladies on the weekend.
I have used the Mini Rotary-perforating tool on the Cutter kit. It allows you to make any kind of curve you like and your recipient can tear off the "bookmark" when they receive the card and voila! you have a card and a gift bookmark all in one.
Materials:
Cutter kit: We used the perforating tool, there is also a cutting blade and scoring blade and the distressing tool (pictured above).

"Live your dream" stampset, and matching Afternoon Tea Designer series double sided paper.
Wild wasabi and Soft sky blue ink pads.
Wild wasabi cardstock
Punches: Scallop circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle, large oval and 1/2" circle, horizontal slot.
Ribbon: I used the white tafetta ribbon, on second and third versions I have used the double stitched wasabi and also the Striped wasabi grosgrain ribbon.

I love that little butterfly and the flowers, and the little bird ...


Here is another version using the wild wasabi butterfly side of the Afternoon Tea Paper.
I teamed it with Chocolate chip textured cardstock, Wide 1" choc chip double stitched ribbon and the tab punch for a dangly bit on the book mark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: