Monday, February 09, 2009

Embrace a Bali breeze Life ...


My stampin' up upline: Linda Higgins posed a challenge last week on her forum.
The challenge was to make a card inspired by a photo of a teenage bedroom with a close to cocoa wall, teal coloured bedspread with pink phone and throw cushion and a white bed head with lots of round circle patterns. I made this several days ago ... but with one thing and another didn't have a chance to photograph and upload it so, I am sharing with you now.

Materials:

Cardstock: Whisper white, Close to cocoa, Turquoise and Regal Rose. DS paper: Bali breeze, Scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch, circle punches, large oval. Ribbon: Regal rose wide grosgrain. Stampsets: Embrace life and Short and sweet. Ink: regal rose, Turquoise and close to cocoa. Other: Mat pack and scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: