Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day for Sale-abration!

I have placed my last Sale a bration order today... I have ordered myself just a few more things: just a few late birthday presents for myself really!

We are waiting in anticipation for tomorrows retiring list of stamps.

... in the meantime, I am posting a card from my daughter to one of her 6 year old school friends. We like to share ideas and work together on a couple of cards at the same time.
Everytime I get out a stampset now, I think, is this going to retire next month?
I think the enfrancais background stamp will still be with us, but perhaps not the princess, who knows. Come back here in a day or two and you will know what is and what isnt!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: