Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In the stars Page keeper !

Do you remember I made these Taken with teal and Elegant eggplant star cards to match a scrapbooking page?
Well, they were nice and I do love these colours together with Lavender lace. But wait there's more!
I was going to leave them as is, but... I haven't quite got those page keepers out of my system.
And I did promise to show you the cards I made once I'd finished! So here they are: (With the book mark on the card ...)

And the bookmark almost off, showing the stamped words.
The Stars were stamped using the "rock and roll" technique where they are inked with the Taken with Teal ink pad first, then the edges rolled on the elegant eggplant ink pad to get a two toned effect. Lots of different variations here:

The elegant eggplant ribbon is tied in a bow using the two hole punch and the ends tucked in underneath the cardtock and trimmed off.
We made these at a recent card making party...
they could be used as a birthday card for male or female I think, considering the colours :

or for a thank you card,
or just a nice I am thinking of you ...
hello card, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: