Friday, February 27, 2009

Earth Elements Scrapbooking

Here is a little 6"x6" scrapbooking page I made for a stamping workshop recently.
The photo is of my daughter and I (captioned "love you").
What makes this page so easy to make is there is very little stamping. The designer Series paper is from Ginger Blossom which uses ruby red, cameo coral, groovy guava and River rock colours. The textured cardstock picks up the Ruby red and the square scallop punch used for the photo corners is in Cameo coral cardstock. Which all blends together beautifully because they are from the same colour family: Earth elements.
The ribbon used is from the current Summer mini catalogue in chocolate chip grosgrain.
I just love this lush quality ribbon ... I think I am going to get another roll it seems to go with everything.
There are a couple of punches used: Large Oval, square scallop, scallop edge, circle.
The butterfly used is from the Level 2 Hostess stamp set: Cause for Celebration.
The other two stampsets are: short and sweet, and Think happy thoughts.
I have mounted the photo on very vanilla cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: