Saturday, January 31, 2009

Simple Page keeper

Another bookmark? When your'e on a roll - just enjoy!

Child back at school, still feeling relaxed from those 8.30am sleep-ins ... but I just can't seem to fall asleep until after midnight ... when reading late at night, cardmaking and bookmarks come to mind.

This is a very quick little bookmark: It is made with surprisingly little cardstock and paper.
The piece of Double sided paper is "Berry Bliss" (I love pretty in pink with close to cocoa).

And the flower stamp is from Embrace life stamped in Close to cocoa and Pale plum using the markers to colour in the petals. Here's the other side. Cute huh? And it doesn't fall out of your book, even if you turn it upside down ... and shake it.

I might just make a few more since this one was so quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: