Sunday, January 25, 2009

May all your dreams come true ...

I bought the "in the stars" stamp set on an impulse ... then I bought the star punch and now I can't seem to put them away!
I am trying to scrap as many of 2008 photos as I can, so that I can start 2009 ... with a fresh slate! Recently it occured to me that I can make matching cards in the same colours, the same stampset and almost the same layout give or take for the size difference... I had the idea from a layout sketch challenge where someone had used the sketch for a scrapbooking layout, then used the scrap pieces to make a card with a the same design and colours. The colours in the photo dont particularly match the cardstock: My daughter is still wearing only-pink, but there is a touch of purple in her jeans pocket ... i just couldn't do another pink layout ...atm.Here you can see the two cards I made using the same colour scheme and stamp set. I have "Rock and rolled" the stamps in the teal inkpad first and the elegant eggplant inkpad second. And used the star punch to cut out two of the stars, the slightly smaller one I cut out with scissors.
I have used the Yummy- scrolls around the journalling circle you can click on the image to enlarge it. I like anything with a curly flourish ... wish my handwriting was as stylish!
I really like Lavender lace, Taken with Teal and eggplant together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: