Sunday, January 18, 2009

A magical life ...


Don't our children live a magical life? In the school holidays they wake up as early or late as they like ... breakfast magically arrives on her own new table (a late birthday present from Ikea)... and entertainment is at your beck and call (well most of the time) ... and what I like best is how they can live in a fantasy, magical moment that goes on for hours. Believing in magic and your own dreams, that seem to come true more often than not.
"Mum I wished for a double six and it came true - its magic."
"I was just thinking of aunty and she rang on the phone!"
"Look at this leaf - isnt it beautiful?"
So I have been scrapbooking a bit this week, to use up a stash of photos and play with my patterned papers. This one took a bit of cutting out, but is something you can do sitting on the lounge while sharing the magic with your family.
Materials:
Cardstock: Grey textured and whisper white.
Ginger Blossom Designer series Paper.
Stampsets: Lovely letters and Big deal alphabets.
Marker pens: Regal rose, gable green and green galore.
Rhinestones and ribbon (from my supply stash).
White gel pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: