Monday, January 12, 2009

Chocolate chip and Oh, so lovely flowers.

You know when you have a colour combination in your head and you wish you could capture it?

No, well I haven't quite got it right but this is close:
Chocolate chip base, close to cocoa and whisper white craft ink.
And I might try some creamy caramel on top...

You might see this blend again in different stampsets until I capture it,
But I do love the "forever flower wheel" on close to cocoa ...

Then it could be my caffeine cravings surfacing again.
Anything Chocolate, coffee, latte, cappucino, mocha ...

This is the "Oh, So Lovely" stampset and the two cards I made this week with it.

Let me know what you think. It is one of those sets the more you use it, the more you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: