Monday, January 26, 2009

Bra card


When I saw this card over on Vanessa Webb's blog ... I just had to make my own version of it. Just too pretty isn't it? I have a passing interest in breasts and what they can do for babies. Doesn't look much like a nursing bra but hey...it's pretty.

I think it would work well as a girl's night out invitation, a lingerie party, a close friend's birthday , or perhaps your husband's birthday. Add a tassel and it would work well for a hen's night invite?

The Stamp set used is Baroque motif. Love the swirls and flower in this set, I never tire of it and the little addition of a rhinestone gives it that sparkly-bra-bling that many brands of underwear have on them.

The black lace is made with the scallop punch and the straps are ribbon that I tied off inside the card. You could just make them with strips of black cardstock.

Cardstock: Very vanilla, basic black, pink passion (appropriate). Ink: Black stazon. Stampset: Baroque motifs.

Now where do I attach the baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: