Monday, November 10, 2008

Summer mini catalogue Launch

Several times a year, Stampin' Up release a new mini catalogue with Beautifully designed patterned papers, new stampsets, paper crafting tools, ribbons and accessories.

On Friday, 5th December I am inviting 10 women to come and play with some of the new tools and items in the new mini catalogue together on Launch night!!

When: Friday, 5 December 7.30pm

Where: (in the hall behind) the Baptist Church, 127 Narara Valley Drive, Narara.

Cost: $10 (pre paid to secure your place).

What will we be doing: making 3 papercraft projects from tools and stampsets in the mini summer catalogue. I will provide all the cardstock, accessories and tools that you will need.

Tea, coffee and light supper provided.

Lucky door prizes will be called through out the night.

Email me at: nerida_carter@hotmail.com to secure your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: