Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Smile, Laugh, be happy, enjoy!

The technique used on the Be happy flower is called Mirror image.

1. I chose a large bold stamp that could easily be divided in two balanced sections.

2. Selected two coordinating ink colours - that would be Eggplant and Rose red.

3. I stamped the image twice (0nce in each of my colours) on to the amethyst cardstock.

4. Cut both images in half, then lined up the contrasting halves.

To line them up perfectly, I cut them both out at the same time.

Its true, I could have made atleast 5 cards with the elements I put on this one card, but I have saved time by not having to load that many card photos.

Materials used:
  • Cardstock: Whisper white, almost amethyst, elegant eggplant.
  • Ink: Elegant eggplant, Rose red, white craft ink.
  • Ribbon: Elegant eggplant grosgrain. Small eyelets: soft subtles (pink and plum).
  • Stampsets: Linen background, Be happy, Its all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: