Monday, November 24, 2008

Pomegranate and artichoke Season

These are the colours of my Christmas ... nice traditional deep artichoke green and rich pomegranate Red, silver and white.

I wanted to use the rich silky pomegranate ribbon in a different way and had the idea of knotting it through a jumbo eyelet ... with silver embossing and swirls. Perhaps its a little more industrial than your usual christmas bauble on a string. Now that I look at it that ribbon looks more like a fish tail caught in a port hole!

The flowers and sentiment are from the "Season of Joy" stampset and the silver embossed swirls from Baroque motifs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nerida,
    I really do like this card. It makes me want to go and emboss, which i don't do enough of. I love this colour combo too.Have a great day. Felicity .H.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: