Saturday, November 01, 2008

One of a kind button Harmony

One afternoon in the backyard my daughter sat for me to take a few photos intersperced with catching the ball as she tried to lose it in the backyard.
Our children are all one of a kind. Unique, Genuine and Original!
Stamped Clear Buttons and Taffetta bows make easy accessories on a simple scrapbooking page.

Stampsets: One of a kind (Spring mini), Genuine articles.
Paper: Holiday Harmony DS (Spring mini), lavender lace cardstock.
Ribbons: Elegant eggplant grosgrain, Tafetta - Mellow moss, craft, choc chip, Bashful blue.
Accessories: Clear buttons, Mat pack, 1 1/4" circle punch, Silver thread.
Ink: Black Stazon, elegant eggplant.




I attached the clear buttons with silver thread to the cardstock and tied it off behind to keep a neat finish. The black stazon ink was used to stamp the image on the front of the clear buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: