Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lovely as a tree with a fold out insert

In case you haven't noticed, I really like the Lovely as a tree set. At this time of year it says Christmas and other times it says Autumn, or spring ...

This card is an almost direct CASE (copy and share everything) from Felicity H. I have only changed her colours and added and subtracted the type of matting to the front. But as it is a fold out card, I love surprises ... I had to try it for myself. This is the front cover.

Difficult to show you the whole card in its entirety. So I will show it as a series of pictures. I have used Wild wasabi, Purely pomegranate and confetti white cardstock. I have stamped the background trees in mellow moss and the foreground tree in Always artichoke. The 2-way glue pen was used to hold the dazzling diamond glitter on the leaves.

This is how it looks when its opened out flat.

The centre panel is very vanilla cardstock with the Lovely as a tree stampset: using the rock and roll technique in mellow moss and always artichoke ink.

Here it is standing up (on an odd angle but that's the wide angle lens on my camera) not my photography, really!


That's it for today's post ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nerida,love your card, glad to see i inspired you.Felicity.H.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: