Thursday, October 09, 2008

Snow storm of Joy!

Pomegranate meets wasabi and basic grey in a snow storm ...

Even though I forgot to use my embossing buddy to chalk away the static ... I love how white embossing powder stands out so well on darker cardstock ...

The snow flakes (embossed) are from the "season of Joy" stampset, I am just trying to see how many different looks I can get from this one set of stamps and combined with "Little pieces" (how cute are they?) it looks like a snow storm of joy!!!

I think the purely pomegranate and wasabi cardstock get me past the traditional colours and the pink passion lifts it to another level.

The dots around the snow flakes kind of match the dots on the merry christmas and also the stitching on the pomegranate ribbon dont you think? Design is all about repetition, direction and a focus point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: