Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scrapbooking in perfect plum textured cardstock


My family comes home tomorrow, so I felt it was best i did some housework. You know the basics: washing clothes, clean kitchen, do the groceries, put away stamping equipment ... wait a moment - I still have hours left before they come home!
So, after lunch I turned on the background music and I scrapbooked instead of cardmaking today. I have photos of the school fete that need to be scrapped (photos of daughter on camel not to be missed)!
The layout above is one that was inspired from Claire Daly. at: http://clairedaly.typepad.com
I added my own elements and changed the colours and well, generally made it my own.
This was a day we visited the blue mountains early in the morning as the mist cleared my daughter says: "But there's four sisters not three!" You can not argue with a 5 year old, she is right of course, 3 sisters and a baby one...
The stampsets are: finest flourishes, bud basics
Stamped in: white craft ink.
On: perfect plum and Pale plum in textured cardstock.
I love the rounded corners.
The best part about the stamping community is the Copy and Share Everything (CASE) principle there are so many wonderfully talented people out there with ideas to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: