Thursday, October 09, 2008

Lovely as a tree with joy


I do love stampsets you can use for a number of occasions and lend themselves to different styles. Lovely as a tree is just one set.
I have seen it brayered into sunsets, sunrises, snow covered landscapes ...
in blue and green, grey and black, well here it is in rose red and dazzling diamonds glitter to make it sparkle perhaps it is dew on the pine needles, I am thinking of a hot sauna, with cold winter chills outside, difficult in our spring weather ...I know.
So the cardstock is rose red and wild wasabi and confetti white.
The back ground is stamped using (you guessed it) the "season of joy" snowflakes.
Be merry is from the "warm words" stampset and punched out with the large oval punch.
Ribbon is real red grosgrain and wild wasabi striped grosgrain.
The ribbon glide is from the styled silver hodgepodge and I have put 2 way glue and dazzling diamonds in the groove ... it doesn't quite look like a star ... but it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: