Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Interactive view card - wild about you!



After making two mini view cards I have graduated to the full circle size.

The appropriate stampset seemed to be wild about you!

I finally figured out an easier way to determine the position of the stamps on the circle ... I matted them on the card and sponged the circles in almost amethyst to show where to place my stamps then removed the disc from the card to stamp ...


The rest of the card is decorated with purely pomegranate scallop punched circles to make the flower heads. I cut out two scallops then cut an inner circle out of the viewer and then created the bud by feeding the scallop back into the punch, the scrap piece I inked the edges of and placed it over the base. Looks like a little cup shaped bud, I havent seen that done before.
The stems are "Stem sayings" (which I have been wanting to use for ages) and bodacious bouquet was used for the leaves in Always artichoke ink.

And the ribbon is in matching regal rose wide grosgrain ...

Inks used for the animal images: elegant eggplant, taken with teal,

Ballet blue, Bravo burgundy and Pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: