Sunday, September 21, 2008

Season of Joy



My first stampin' up order came this week ... a large brown cardboard box on my doorstep. When I opened it was just like Christmas! So here is the Christmas card I made with all my new products.


I've used a Basic Grey cardstock for the card base, Purely pomegranate and Confetti white.

The stampsets used is: Season of Joy.

Ink: Rose Red
Ribbon: Purely Pomegranate silk (from the Spring mini)

Accessories: 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, distressing tool (for the rough edges).



This card ( I had a very productive day! My family are barely talking to me but hey? Its not every day you get your Christmas stamps ... ) was my second attempt and I was aiming for simple. Same colour cardstock: Basic grey, Confetti white and Purely pomegranate.
Ink: rose red and Stampsets: Lovely as a tree and Season of Joy!

Accessories and tools: Purely Pomegranate Silk ribbon, Cropodile, jumbo pewter eyelets, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds ... It's Christmas so it had to have some bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: