Saturday, September 27, 2008

Picnic in the park

One of the reasons I got into papercrafting, stamping and scrapbooking was because I have so many photos of my daughter ... I have always owned a camera and having a baby gave me something new to photograph - kind of fortunate that she was so photogenic and cute.

I think I was destined to scrapbook with pictures, colour and patterns ... it has taken over a large part of my life, actually a very large part.

I particularly like this scrap book page because it uses almost amethyst papers, textured cardstock and the baroque motif swirls and flower stamp, which while detailed doesnt take away from the black and white photo.
I used the white gel pen to add the journaling bottom left
so that it didnt compete with the photo.
The think happy thoughts stampset
provided the words with a small cut out flower
in the centre and backed with the scallop punch in black cardstock.

I haven't given this a large title because the stamps and patterned amethyst paper fill the space sufficiently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: