Monday, September 08, 2008



On Saturday 6th September I went to my first Stampin up event!!!


As a new demonstrator the Regional Training Day at Darling Harbour was very exciting and a whole new experience for me. And it was a great opportunity to meet some really interesting and friendly ladies who have started with SU in the last month or so.


Stampin up certainly know how to put on a professional and well run event: our registration included a brand new stamp set that hasn't been released in Australia yet, (wait for the Summer Mini coming up in December), speakers and demonstrations, four make and takes and a boxed lunch sitting out on the balcony looking over darling Harbour. These are the gorgous women who were sitting at my table.


Enough talk - the photos say it all.
It was a long full day this one was taken just before we left for home, after 6pm.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: