Sunday, September 14, 2008

Christmas ... less than 3 months away



This weekend I made my first 2008 Christmas cards.
OK, so it was with a borrowed stampset, and from last years catalogue .... It was a favourite of mine that i never did get to try.
But I have used some in colours: Purely pomegranate and wild wasabi on the lovely going grey cardstock with plenty of white and silver embossing. I never seem to tire of embossing it amazes me everytime as the dull white powder warms, you watch it slowly melting, melting, then voila .... a glossy raised and professional image that you can enhance with sponged ink and brads and ribbons.
You had to be there! Its also the moment that my too enthusiastic 5 year old leaps on my back and says Mummy, I love you! Or begins rummaging through my supplies or dipping her fingers in the faerie glitter - as she calls it.
Ahh, the photos ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: