Monday, September 29, 2008

Boho blossoms and a passion for pink...

I really did have another productive weekend.

Just love the "one of a kind" stamp kit and it suits the Spring weather we have been having don't you think?

Firstly the cardstock is pink passion - got to love this colour!

Then I used the coloured markers from the Bold brights kit to directly ink up the rubber stamp - pink passion and only orange - stamped the confetti white cardstock.

The ribbon is regal rose wide grosgrain with a ribbon glide from the silver hodgepodge kit. Goes nicely with the flower centre brad. I've used the mat pack to line up the row of holes above and below the ribbon and corners of the cardstock, which I wiped with pink passion ink.

The Only Orange flowers were punched out with the Boho blossoms punch (so easy to use) and the "for you" stamp edged with two more blossoms and silver brads.

The second version didn't take much creativity I have to admit .... Circles and layers of bright cardstock underneath the one of a kind blossom in pink passion with a new silver hodgepodge brad in the centre. With Only orange and pink passion inked blossoms around the outside. I looked for a contrast on this one - green galore and a pomegranate scallop punched to continue the floral shaped theme.

The one of a kind stamp at the bottom was to be enhanced with further silver or ribbon, but the program finished on TV and my daughter needed calling inside from exploring the long grass in the backyard ... embarrassed to say the program? ahh, motor cycle grand prix, and then we switched back to my fair lady ... we are a very democratic lot at our place one show for daugher one show for daddy and I took the clothes off the line before the storm hit this afternoon.

I have to show you the Boho blossom punch I have been using ... you will recognise the card in the background from a post late last week... It is definitely Spring ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: